Navitas Capital's due diligence process represents a rigorous investigation and evaluation of an investment opportunity, leveraging key industry relationships including: building owners, facility managers, builders, developers, scientists, designers, and global solutions companies. Once an investment decision is made, Navitas leverages its industry relationships to facilitate accelerated market adoption and increased brand awareness.
PlanGrid has some pretty high profile investors, but none have been more helpful in connecting us to forward thinking builders than Navitas Capital.Ryan Sutton-Gee
Cofounder & CEO at PlanGrid
- Product Innovation - Navitas Capital is looking for businesses with a significant process or technology innovation; products
that exceed all relevant performance standards represented by a baseline solution.
- First Cost Attractive - We are seeking "breakthrough" products that have a cost point that is comparable to or more favorable
than an existing product and/or solution on a first cost basis.
- Management Vision - Navitas Capital is looking for high-energy, driven founders who have the ability to build a world-class
organization in the built environment.
- Large, Dynamic Market Opportunities - We are seeking companies that are positioned to see significant growth, both domestically
- LEED Potential / Green Building Relevance - Navitas Capital is looking for businesses with significant relative "value" in
the LEED Building Rating System today, or in the future.
- Low Barriers of Adoption - We are seeking products that are organic to the construction channel and customer behavior; thus accelerating
- Attractive Financial Dynamics and Capital Efficiency - Navitas is seeking stories characterized by strong top-line growth, expanding margins and an
attractive Return on Investment (ROI).
- Credible Path to Exit - In evaluating the potential of a prospective investment, Navitas Capital will look for defensible business models with discernable Intellectual Property (IP) and/or a first-mover advantage...and path to exit.